
This link is the temperature of the surface layers of the oceans and the ciculation of the lowest layer of the atmosphere. This cause surface mixed layer of the ocean is a huge reservoir of heat when compared to the over high in the atmosphere. So this makes huge storms.
www.infoplease.com/cig/weather/connection-between-sea-atmosphere.html
This blog post was very informative. I thought that I could also let you know that the link also can affect humidity and cloud cover.
ReplyDeleteYes, in a huge storm it generates electricity of positive and negative charges and when they come together they produce lightning. So now i know how the storms are formed to create lightning. The effects of lightning is mine.
ReplyDeleteYour post was descripted of the surface layers of the ocean that comes to the land to make storms like rain. Your picture of the United States and how the air travels through. I liked your post that you put on your blog.
ReplyDelete